1. By becoming a member of Soul Reason - Vocal Group you consent to receiving communications relating to your membership, performances and opportunities.
2. We will not sell or give your data to anyone else.
3. Soul Reason - Vocal Group rehearsals run in term time only for 12 weeks over 3 academic terms a year.
4. Our choir prepares for a number of performances during the year, the main concert taking place in term 3. As such, it is anticipated that members who start in September will remain an active member for the full year.
5. Our Choir fees are available to purchase termly, via a subscription service hosted by ‘Stripe’. Details of this will be communicated to you in your membership confirmation email. The termly payments will be charged as follows: First payment on the day of sign up - then 2 further payments on 1st January and 1st May. This will then roll on year-on-year, unless notice to cancel is received.
6. If rehearsals are cancelled due to illness or acts of God (weather etc.) then Soul Reason - Vocal Group will make best endeavours to provide alternative rehearsal time to make up the missed time. This may mean extended sessions throughout the rest of term or a week added to the end of term. You will not be refunded for this session in the first instance unless an alternative option cannot be given.
7. Soul Reason - Vocal Group will always endeavour to give as much notice as possible to members for any changes made to regular scheduled rehearsals.
8. If for any reason you cannot attend a session you will have the opportunity to catch up with these sessions online via our YouTube channel along with access to our choir app and Facebook page. If you know you cannot attend sessions in advance of the term, the full fee is still required.
9. The harmonies, concepts and resources created, or purchased, for the use of Soul Reason - Vocal Group are owned by Maia Hendrickx Vocal Studios. In taking part in any rehearsal, performance, workshop or event it is agreed that resources will not be used, amended, copied or replicated at any other event, or to any group or in any venue.
10You are entitled to access and use resources defined by your Membership, strictly for your own personal use and only provided your fees are up to date.
11. Soul Reason - Vocal Group may from time to time provide additional facilities such as workshops, special rehearsals and shows. These are not part of the basic Membership facilities and are provided solely at the discretion of Soul Reason - Vocal Group. Those who do not have internet facilities may not be able to avail themselves of some of these additional provisions.
12.Membership costs may vary each academic year and Members will be notified of any change in advance.
13. By joining, it is agreed that photographic, motion picture, electronic (video) images and sound and video recordings may be taken of all the members and used for advertising and marketing purposes in relation to Soul Reason - Vocal Group.
14. You have the right to cancel this Agreement within 7 days from the start of the Agreement without giving any reason, but you must let us know you wish to do so within the 7 day cancellation period. Please notify us by email at email@example.com. The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day you accept the terms. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient if you send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel your Membership within the 7 day period we will refund to you on request the fees paid for the remainder of the term no later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel, less the cost of rehearsals to the date of cancellation.
15. After this 7 day period has ended, the term’s fees are non refundable
16. Soul Reason - Vocal Group reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate this agreement if it is felt to be in the best interests of the Choir, its Leader or any of its Members for it to do so.
17. You may opt out of email communications that we may send but if you do, we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving Choir-related communications.